What you will learn
- Autodesk Revit installation process
- Autodesk Revit interface
- Autodesk Revit family editor
About this course
This is the first episode of a series of courses about BIM. The episode focused on Autodesk Revit Families editing. During the video lessons, you will learn how to organize your work-process for Revit Families creating. You will get the trick of varying complexity parametric Families creating, used in architectural projects. The first episode introduces you to basics of the Autodesk Revit Software.
Whom this course is for
The course is intended for architects and architecture students.
To complete the course successfully, you will need to be able to use a Windows PC freely.
Meet the Instructors
How you will learn
This course includes video lectures and tasks that you need to solve in Autodesk Revit
What you will get
- full endless access to video lectures and other course materials
- access to practical tasks
- instructor support
- skills and knowledge for creating Autodesk Revit families for architectural projects