Bioinformatics Contest 2019
About the course
In February 2019 Bioinformatics Institute, ITMO University, Rosalind, and Stepik organized the third online programming competition – Bioinformatics Contest 2019! The Contest was supported by JetBrains, Serokell, and Yandex.
Qualification results: http://mon.stepik.org/2019-qualification.html
Final standings: http://mon.stepik.org/2019-finals.html.
If you are interested in Bioinformatics, enjoy solving complex problems and have experience in the field of Computer Science, Molecular Biology, Genomics, and Machine Learning, do not hesitate to join. Participation in the Contest is individual.
The competition took place in February 2019 and consisted of two rounds:
- Qualification Round — one week, February 2 – 10
- Final Round — 24 hours, February 23
Participants need to solve bioinformatics problems using programming. The goal is to solve as many problems as possible. Some problems are the approximate ones and graded partially. Both rounds are held online, submissions are auto-graded in real time.
The problems will be available even after the contest end, However, you will not get points for solving them.
To participate you need to:
- Register or log in on Stepik (it is free).
- Press the “Join this course” button in the upper right corner of this web-page.
- Press the green "Learn" button in the upper right corner of this web-page.