Bioinformatics Contest: February 2019
About the course
If you are interested in Bioinformatics, enjoy solving complex problems and have experience in the field of Computer Science, Molecular Biology, Genomics and Machine Learning, do not hesitate to join. Participation in the Contest is individual, winners will be rewarded!
The competition will take place in February 2019 and will consist of two rounds:
- Qualification round — one week, February 2 – 10
- Final Round — 24 hours, February 23
Participants will need to solve bioinformatics problems using programming. The goal is to solve as many problems as possible. Some problems will be the approximate ones and graded partially.Both rounds will be held online, submissions will be auto-graded in real time.
To participate you will need to:
- Register or log in on Stepik (it is free).
- Press the “join this course” button in the upper right corner of this web-page.
- Press the green "Learn" button in the upper right corner of this web-page.