What you will learn
- The core concepts of SQL and how it is used to manage and manipulate data stored in relational databases.
- The data definition language (DDL) and how to use it to create and modify database structures, including tables, and other objects.
- The data manipulation language (DML) and how to use it to insert, update, and delete data stored in a database.
- The data query language (DQL) and how to use it to retrieve data from a database.
About this course
This course is ideal for beginners who want to learn SQL and those who already have some knowledge of SQL but want to fill in the gaps and consolidate knowledge in practice.
Whom this course is for
The course will be useful for: IT-specialists, testers, marketers, data analysts, administrators and all those who work with SQL databases.
Meet the Instructors
What you will get
- Skills and knowledge required by the employer.
- Opportunity to test theory into practice.
- Mentor support.