What you will learn
- Course outcomes:
- The main goal of this course is to expand the boundaries of your understanding of the modern world of law, to inspire you to look into the future or to see that the future has already arrived.
- May be at the beginning of your legal career or at its peak, you use technology in your work every day, but the robots do not only help lawyers, they have already become lawyers as people.
- Be able to share your opinion, as well as get the opinion of the authors on the “robotic” legal issues , as well as the opinion of super-modern lawyers like you from all over the world.
- Explore Russian legal regulation.
- Compete with Artificial Intelligence (AI), and strive to get the maximum effect from interacting with it.
About this course
This course is elaborated for students who are interested in law and legal regulation of Artificial Intelligence (AI) in the different jurisdictions, as well as for scholars and lawyers who want to broad their horizons of mind on application of AI in every inch of the legal life.
This course includes six modules:
- Module 1. ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE and its application in jurisprudence
- Module 2. Application of ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE in Dispute Resolution
- Module 3. Implementation of ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE technologies into Chinese judicial system
- Module 4. Dispute Resolution and ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE in US Judiciary
- Module 5. Regulation of ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE technologies in legal proceedings of EU
- Module 6. Regulation of ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE technologies in Russia
You need to know basics of Russian legal regulation before entering the course
Meet the Instructors
How you will learn
Each Module contains:
- Video lecture
- Written materials
- Information resources
- Opinion exchange
- Knowledge control