If you -
- willing to deepen your knowledge in applying of the special economic regimes,
- doing as an expert on the regional strategy planning,
- accomplishing investments into the economy,
- and, wish to improve your English abilities
This course is set for you!
The course adopted the advanced national and global practices - how the special regimes accelerate investment activities within a region, making business steadier, the economy well-balanced and stagnation resistible.
Your abilities will cover
- a modelling of the special economic regimes
- the special economic regimes' efficiency evaluation
- a deep theoretical knowledge of the economy regulation approaches
How is the course set?
Studying summarizes 5 chapters on 11 main topics which contain video lectures, exercises, tests. The course is set for 11 weeks, which corresponds to 2 credits. The studying process is under supervision by the tutor, who is responsible for a diligent feedback to the learners.
The tutor summary
Andreev Viacheslav is a senior lecturer at Institute of international business, economics and management of the Vladivostok state university. Graduated the President's program for public administrants as an economist. He took a business valuation courses at Moscow's Finance Academy, studied corporate finance at Bank of Tokyo, and practiced as an analyst at Pain Webber UBS Warburg in San Francisco. Served as a project manager and marketing representative of Sector Capital Development in the Far East of Russia. His occupation covers both public administration and business-economics. He has the course tuition experience over 5 years, and total tuition experience in higher education for 8 years.
Macroeconomics and Project Management basic knowledge will be helpful for the course diligent studying.