Python for Programmers
About the course
- mildly to very experienced programmers in 1 (or, better, more) of Java, C++, C, Perl, ...
- no previous exposure to Python needed a little bit can't hurt
- if you already know Python well, you will probably end up rather bored! -)
- ready for some very fast & technical parts
- as well as some more relaxed ones :-)
- most aspects of Python programming language
- many common ideoms
- grasp of tools and libraries
Guys and girls! Run from this course dropping sneakers! It's just a thriller of some kind. Starting from the lost line breaks in the code examples, continuing with the perspectivity and randomness in the presentation of the material and ending with the fact that the author himself does not know how random.random differs from random.random ()
The course is kind of supposed to be interesting, but vrayne compressed information delivery - some kind of scrappy as for me. And we can not help saying that writing examples on Python ignoring new lines and indenting is just horror, putting one star, because you can not just put less. I finished it only because of obstinacy, although the tasks are interesting, but the last one is just horror.